We foster creative solutions to scale impact
Visit seepcommunity.com. Learn More ›
Your Trainings at SEEP Events
SEEP offers member organizations the opportunity to conduct trainings during the SEEP Annual Conference. This highly sought-after benefit gives members an established, prestigious platform for showcasing their trainings, increasing their visibility and influence, and leveraging resources. The SEEP Annual Conference is the premier event for microfinance and enterprise development practitioners and industry stakeholders to connect on the challenges and opportunities they face. Over 500 participants from close to 200 organizations representing 64 countries attended the 2011 conference.
Member training packages include:
- Training room at the SEEP Annual Conference venue to accommodate up to 25 participants
- Opportunity to set own pricing for participant training fees
- Collection of 100% of participant training fees
- Training registration service – participants register using SEEP’s registration website and software
- Payment management service
- Audio/visual equipment
- Breakfast, lunch, and two coffee breaks for all training participants and trainers
- Advertising via all SEEP channels and audiences
- Negotiated rate for accommodation at event venue
SEEP will give members the opportunity to sign up for the eight available training rooms by a deadline to be announced. Any remaining slots will be made available to non-member organizations.
For more information please contact Mariana Marinho.