Promoting Inclusive Markets and Financial Systems
Sustainable Microfinance and Development Program
View Larger Map
The Sustainable Microfinance and Development Program comes to Lusaka, Zambia in a special two-week workshop entirely devoted to Savings Groups. The SMDP Zambia will take place immediately prior to the next global gathering of Savings Groups practitioners the SG2015 conference which will be also be held in Lusaka November 10-12 at the Intercontinental Hotel Zambia.
The SMDP Zambia 2015 will be an exciting learning opportunity with courses for those new to Savings Groups and for experienced practitioners including an online blended course, which began mid-June and continues as a face-to-face course in Zambia.
- Savings Groups: Building Scale and Impact through Adaption and Experimentation A Blended Course for Savings Group Professionals (this course is closed)
- Savings Groups: Programme Design and Implementation Management
- Private Service Provider (PSP) Model: a practical approach to fee-for-service Savings Group programming
- Savings Groups: Management Information Systems
- Savings Groups: Design for Impact with Vulnerable Populations