Promoting Inclusive Markets and Financial Systems
SEEP Annual Conference
900 Orme Street
Arlington, VA, USA 22204
View Larger Map
The theme of the 2012 SEEP Annual Conference is Building Inclusive Markets: Impact Through Financial and Enterprise Solutions. It will focus on innovations in financial services and enterprise development that address some of the most pressing barriers to meaningful inclusion. In particular, innovations that increase scale and impact are critical for expanding access to the basic tools of economic self-determination.
Every year SEEP offers a platform for attendees to connect, engage, and learn more about the challenges and opportunities they face in reducing poverty and strengthening the industry. In 2011, the SEEP Annual Conference welcomed over 550 participants representing 225+ organizations and 70+ countries.
This year's conference highlights include:
- An exciting menu of training sessions offered by SEEP member organizations
- Twenty different workshops over 2 days organized in five thematic categories
- Four plenaries on highly relevant topics featuring a fantastic group of experts
- SEEP's first Microfinance and Enterprise Development Career Fair
- Distinguished Annual Conference Advisory Committee
- Opportunities to connect, share and engage with industry practitioners and other stakeholders from all over the world