The premier event for microenterprise development practitioners
Visit seepcommunity.com. Learn More ›
Savings products are stabilizing household incomes around the world by providing a safe place for hard-earned cash.
Savings Groups Track >>
- Savings Groups: Temporary Stepping Stones to Formal Finance? (Coming Soon)
- Adding Development Activities to Savings Groups: Perspectives from the G.O.D.s
- Lessons from the Integration of Market-Oriented Programming and Savings Groups
Presentation 1 (Ben Fowler Consulting, Inc)
Presentation 2 (CARE)
Presentation 3 (Catholic Relief Services)
- Micro Insurance for Savings Groups
Formal Savings Track >>
From the SEEP Blog
BLOG POST BY ROSITA NAJMI | Dec 1, 2011
- The Elephant in the Room: Can We Build a Case for Microsavings?
- Achieving Microsavings Success through Operational and Organizational Change
- Financial Access at Birth (FAB): Can Financial Citizenship Start One Baby at a Time?
- Formal and Informal Savings for Youth: Contextualizing an Appropriate Response