Promoting Inclusive Markets and Financial Systems
Partnerships against Poverty Summit
View Larger Map
This Summit will delve into some of the most advanced and successful examples of public-private partnerships in the microfinance field that benefit those living in severe poverty. Learn all about the Summit features and events in this video!
Participants can take advantage of the 2013 Summit bringing together industry leaders like:
- Practitioners like Grameen Bank, BRAC, Fundación Capital, and more
- Representatives from funders like the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Asian Development Bank, and the Arab Gulf Program for Development Government (AGFUND)
- Officials from agencies like Philippines’ Department of Social Welfare and Development and the Central Bank of the Philippines
This ground-breaking event will feature 5 tracks focused on:
- Partnerships Targeting the Vulnerable
- Partnerships Evolving in a Digital Age
- Partnerships Bridging Sectors
- Partnerships Building a National Ecosystem
- Partnerships Expanding Market Inclusion
Pre-Summit events such as day-long courses and field visits will also be available to all attendees (for an additional fee).