Promoting Inclusive Markets and Financial Systems
The Member Feedback Tool (MFT) is a comprehensive tool made up of a web-based survey, database, and reporting system that allows microfinance networks to collect feedback from their members in a simple and systematic way. The goal of the MFT is to gauge member participation in network activities and evaluate the importance and quality of network services. Through frequent member feedback, networks can identify and prioritize member needs, measure its responsiveness to members and determine areas for expansion. Receiving periodic feedback enables networks to make strategic decisions about how to invest precious resources and improve its ability to offer demand-driven services. The MFT is managed by the SEEP network and is currently offered at no cost to SEEP members.
What are the key elements of the Member Feedback Tool ?
1. Survey Customization: Each network can customize both the content and the language of the survey questions.
2. Simple set-up and Use: The survey link is sent directly from the network to its members, who can complete it in 10-15 minutes maximum.
3. Data Management: Responses are immediately compiled and stored in a database hosted by SEEP, which allows for real-time monitoring.
4. Professional Reports: MFT reports display clear graphs that chart members’ responses by area.
5. Benchmarking system: The system can plot Networks’ individual MFT results next to industry averages to show global trends.
Instructions on how to use the MFT can be found here.
To view and take a sample survey click here.
To view a sample report click here.
For more information on Network Assessment Tools, contact Jenny Morgan of SEEP’s Association Development Team at email@example.com.