Promoting Inclusive Markets and Financial Systems
Leveraging Digital Social Protection Systems for Better Disaster Response
The webinar Leveraging Digital Social Protection Systems for Better Disaster Response examines new and diverse opportunities for harnessing the potential of increasingly digitized social safety nets for more effective humanitarian preparedness and response.
Intended specifically for practitioners interested in opportunities to leverage digital social protection systems for cash preparedness and response efforts, this webinar will guide participants through the various trends, options and considerations emerging around the globe. This includes highlighting recent experience and lessons learned of the IRC, WFP, and the BTCA.
- Greg Matthews, Deputy Director Cash Initiatives, International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Sana Khan, Research and Development Officer, IRC
- Antoine Renard, Head of Programme Support Unit, World Food Program (WFP)
- Camilo Tellez, Knowledge and Research Manager, Better than Cash Alliance (BTCA)
- Jamie Zimmerman, Senior Independent Advisor