We foster creative solutions to scale impact
Visit seepcommunity.com. Learn More ›
For over 25 years, SEEP has advanced the collective knowledge of the microenterprise development industry through facilitating learning and information exchange. SEEP’s expertise and effective methodologies and tools help organizations advance their knowledge through better understanding of their intellectual assets.
Through implementing SEEP’s knowledge management methodologies, global organizations and networks can maximize their creativity, skills, and innovation dispersed throughout their teams and initiatives worldwide. Effectively managing these knowledge-based assets is critical to improving organizational learning, increasing efficiency of programs and resource use, and best equipping organizations to achieve their missions.
SEEP’s knowledge management services include:
- Identification of knowledge assets, knowledge sources, and expertise centers, both within the organization and externally
- Facilitation of learning across the organization on identified topics
- Creation of effective learning products that capture relevant knowledge and support wide-scale dissemination and uptake. Examples include case studies, technical notes, videos, podcasts, tools, and training curriculums
- Development of web-based platforms for virtual engagement and learning
- Effective dissemination of learning products
- Monitoring and evaluation of learning
For more information about SEEP's knowledge management services, please contact Mariana Marinho.