Promoting Inclusive Markets and Financial Systems
International Residential Program "Community Based Financial Inclusion & Microfinance"
58 Moo 9,Paholyothin Highway Klong Luang
Pathumthani , Thailand
View Larger Map
Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), a well-known and highly respected international institution, with more than 50 years of experience in higher and continuing education, invites applications to the 5th Edition of the International Professional Development Program on “Community Based Financial Inclusion and Microfinance”. The program is designed to provide concepts and practice of Financial Inclusion and Microfinance as well as to provide a holistic perspective to practitioners.
- AIT is a well-known and highly respected international institution in the region, with over 25 years of experience in training and continuing education with multicultural staff, resource rersons and participants.
- Beautiful, peaceful environment, and modern on-campus training facilities • On-campus accommodation and sports facilities
- Choice of vegetarian and halal restaurants • 24hr service provided by clinic and convenience store
• Real time experience sharing through field visit case studies / special guest lectures
• Financial Inclusion / Microfinance & Livelihood Finance
• Behavioral Economics of the Poor and Financially Excluded
• Microfinance Resources, Access to Finance & Delivery Channels, Structures
• Microfinance Products, Product Designing & Interest Setting
• Using Technology
• Risk Management in Microfinance
• Managing Microfinance Institutions (MFIs)
• Sustainability, Ethics & Governance of MFIs
• Discussion on Regulations in countries of participant
• Impact on Livelihoods, Enterprise Creation and Social Performance
• Challenges, Bridging Gaps & Looking Beyond MFIs
• Transformation of MFIs
• Various Experiments & Experiences in the sector
• Deliberations, Discussions, Field Visit Case Studies supported by class room lectures!
• Fully Interactive
• Course Medium is English
The program would be ideal for entry level / middle management staff members, and is designed to meet the needs of of Development Organisations / NGOs, Government Institutions involved in finance policy making, Mainstream and Microfinance Institutions, Central Banks and Banks operating or about to open a microfinance desk.
KEY RESOURCE PERSON
He has to his credit several publications, significant among them being 'Financial Literacy as a Tool for Financial Inclusion and Client Protection' and 'Policy, Practice Atlas on Microfinance' both compiled and Edited for UNDP.
Application Process - The application form is available for download from here. The completed form can be submitted in soft copy by email to email@example.com.
Last Date for Registration:
• 15th October, 2016 for participants from African Countries
• 31st October, 2016 for Asian and other country participants
Admission Requirements - Admission is selective and based on professional achievement and organizational responsibility. No formal educational requirements apply, but proficiency in written and spoken English is essential as the course medium would be English. Executive Education programs enhance the leadership capacity of the managers enrolled as well as their organizations, and AIT expects full commitment from both. While participants devote time and intellect to the learning experience, sponsoring organizations agree to relieve individuals of their work responsibilities during the program.
Expenses for international travel, daily subsistence allowance, visa fees, and airport taxes are not included, and participants are expected to take care of these arrangements.
Major medical treatment, health insurance and travel insurance are not covered in the course fee. Participants must secure their entry visa for Thailand, along with their medical and travel insurances.
Full fee for an individual is USD 3000. Discount applies for early birds and group registrations . For full details of the fee structure please click here.
Account Name: Asian Institute of Technology
Account Type: Current
Account Number: 468-046301-2
Name of the Bank and Address: Siam Commercial Bank Company Limited
Thammasat University Hospital Branch,
95 Moo 8, Khlongnueng, Khlongluang, Pathumthani 12120, THAILAND.
SWIFT Code: SICOTHBK
TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND OTHER INFORMATION - Please click here.