Promoting Inclusive Markets and Financial Systems
Developing Youth Inclusive Products with Financial Service Providers
FHI 360 Conference Center 1825 Connecticut Ave. NW, 8th Floor
Washington, DC, USA 20009-5721
View Larger Map
This workshop is geared towards implementers working with financial service providers (FSPs). Participants will be exposed to selected activities and tools that are currently being used in Morocco and Egypt and discuss how to transition the data from market research into product design for a market-driven financial product. Participants will received an introduction on MEDA’s three technical toolkits and have the opportunity to practice developing features of an actual youth financial product.
The three technical toolkits that will be introduced are:
- Youth-Oriented Customer Service
- Responsive Product Development Cycle
- Risk Management (Mitigation strategies for FSPs)
These technical areas of training for FSPs are core internal areas for improvement and development to ensure a sustainable youth-friendly financial product.
By the end of this workshop participants will have:
- Been introduced to the three technical toolkits for developing a sustainable youth-inclusive product • Participated in activities and practised tools used with FSPs
- Discussed how these tools can be applied in their work
RSVP to: Nicki Post at email@example.com
Please include your name, title, organization and brief statement on your work with youth.
Capacity is limited to 50, so RSVP as soon as you can commit to the date.