Promoting Inclusive Markets and Financial Systems
Caribbean Microfinance Forum V
Montego Bay, Jamaica
View Larger Map
The Fifth Caribbean Microfinance Forum (CMF V) will be held in Montego Bay, Jamaica from June 2nd - 5th, 2014. The theme of this year’s Forum will be, ‘Building an Environment for Entrepreneurs to Excel’. Participants will be challenged to craft solutions to support the increased role of micro and small enterprises in the economic development of countries in the Caribbean.
The CMF V is expected to have an impactful experience on the over 150 participants that is expected from the Caribbean and other regions.
The Forum will include:
- Plenary and small group discussions,
- The exploration of business models with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Special high-level policy working sessions with lead presenters sharing policy options for the sector.
- Social events at the close of each day to facilitate networking among participants.
- A selection of tour activities that one can choose from to experience the warmth of Jamaica's culture.