Promoting Inclusive Markets and Financial Systems
Asia-Pacific Financial Inclusion Summit: Advancing Financial Inclusion in a Digital Age
View Larger Map
The Asia-Pacific Financial Inclusion Summit is the region’s premier thought-leadership event on financial inclusion – today’s opportunities and challenges of the future. A series of thought-provoking plenary discussions and break-out sessions will examine key issues stakeholders face and actions required to promote positive change and inclusive economic growth, including:
- What influences the varying levels and growth of financial inclusion across the Asia-Pacific region?
- How are stakeholders across the financial ecosystem responding to and harnessing digital disruption to stimulate growth and protect clients?
- How will financial inclusion empower the poor and disadvantaged to participate in the transformation occurring throughout the regional economy?
- Where can we see breakthroughs that give women access to finance, control over their economic circumstances and the ability to fully participate in the regional economy?
- How should we define financial inclusion today and where is financial inclusion headed?
- USD 400 (USD 500 after 10 February 2017)
- Registered Charity/NGO or BWTP member USD 200 (USD 300 after 10 February 2017)