We believe in the power of enterprise to reduce global poverty.
Visit seepcommunity.com. Learn More ›
Apply for Membership
STEP 1: Application Submission
A complete application will include the following:
- Letter of interest
- SEEP Membership Application Form (Français | Español)
- Audited financial statements
- Organizational Brochure or Annual Report
- Letter of Incorporation – stating legal status in the respective country
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 2: Application Review
- SEEP Network staff will review applications, conduct due diligence and recommend eligible institutions for consideration by the Board of Directors
- The SEEP Board of Directors reviews membership applications on a quarterly basis and members will be admitted if they:
- Submit membership application and meet the membership criteria
- Submit audited financial statements and incorporation documents with their application
- Make the commitment to fulfill the volunteer participation component
- Pay the established membership fee upon acceptance
STEP 3: Application Notification
Approved members will receive a welcome e-mail from the Senior Director of Member Affairs followed by an orientation. New members will receive an invoice and the most up-to-date annual report for their reference.
STEP 4: Membership Fee Payment
Membership will be ratified after the payment of SEEP membership fee.
Annual Membership Fees
- Membership will be renewed annually in January. Member must submit membership fees and the membership renewal form by March 31th of each year to prevent late fees or membership lapse.
- New members must pay their membership fee upon SEEPs approval of their application and the organizations' acceptance as a SEEP member; applicants that are approved mid-year or at the end of the calendar year will pay a pro-rated fee.
- Association applicants who are already associated with SEEP through a member association will receive a 20% discount.
 SEEP charges an additional $25 administrative fee to all members
 Membership fees are subject to change