The SEEP Network
September 19 - 21, 2016
Save the date! September 19-21, 2016.
Questions about #SEEP2016?
2015 Annual Conference
Inclusion and Resilience: The Next Challenge
The SEEP Network 2016 Annual Conference was an opportunity for SEEP members and industry stakeholders to accelerate learning and foster innovation needed to broaden the reach of markets into new contexts and to new populations. Our renewed vision―Markets that provide opportunities for all people to engage and prosper―is in alignment with the newly adopted Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations and its member states. Under the conference theme of Expanding Market Frontiers, participants shared proven practices in growing and deepening market systems. We explored approaches to enhancing food security for communities and households living in poverty, integrating marginalized populations into financial markets, and enabling market development in fragile and conflict affected environments. We also examined the role of research and evidence in advancing learning and scaling impact.
The conference agenda was organized around the four learning tracks detailed below. SEEP members were invited to submit proposals for peer learning sessions addressing the most consequential questions in these areas.
2016 Conference Advisory Committee
SEEP Members and Industry Representatives
- Guy Vanmeenen, Head Rural and Household Finance, FSD Zambia
- Leanne Rasmussen, Manager Private Sector Development, Adam Smith International
- Ted Volchok, Deputy Director for Markets, Economic Recovery & Growth, Mercy Corps
- Kyhl Amosson, Director Economic Development, World Vision International
- Natalie Agboeze, VSO International
SEEP Staff and Consultants
- Sharon D’Onofrio, Executive Director, The SEEP Network
- Nisha Singh, Senior Director, Programs, The SEEP Network
- Carla de Chassy, Director, Member Affairs & Global Communications, The SEEP Network
- David Myhre, Senior Advisor
- Larissa Gross, Technical Advisor, The Pollen Group