The 2013 SEEP
will take place
November 4-7, 2013
SEEP would like to thank Citi as a sponsor of the 2013 Conference
We look forward to welcoming you to the 2013 SEEP Annual Conference
Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
November 4-7, 2013!
If you have questions about the conference, please contact us!
Large-scale change requires collaboration. Economic development practitioners, irrespective of their sector or organization, are seeking to break from traditional mindsets concerning the roles and boundaries of their interventions. Sustainable change can be achieved by embracing approaches that focus on optimizing outcomes across sectors and throughout an entire system.
SEEP’s 2013 Annual Conference will serve as a platform to promote learning and exchange around high-potential opportunities, exploring questions such as: How can the still latent power of partnerships with public, private and civil society stakeholders be harnessed for greater development impact? How can development practitioners collaborate more effectively across finance, enterprise and market development sectors to achieve greater and more sustainable results? How can we design delivery systems to improve outcomes in health, the environment, livelihoods, housing, and food security? How can better coordination and cross-organizational learning contribute to building more inclusive market systems and societies that benefit marginalized communities and households?
Annual Conference Advisory Committee
SEEP is grateful to the members of the 2013 Annual Conference Advisory Committee, who provide advice and support in the development of the conference program.
- Ruth Campbell, Managing Director, ACDI/VOCA
- Lauren Moser Counts, Director, Inclusive Finance, Shorebank International
- Jesse Fripp, Vice President, Shorebank International
- Yogesh Ghore, Senior Program Staff, Coady International Institute
- Nicole Pasricha, Director, Inclusive Rural Finance, MEDA
- Mehr Shah, Executive Director, South Asia Microfinance Network
- Genzo Yamamoto, Director Knowledge Management, Opportunity International
Conference Technical Partners
- Larry Reed, Director, Microcredit Summit Campaign
SEEP Staff and Consultants
- Sharon D’Onofrio, Executive Director
- Nisha Singh, Senior Director Programs
- Bintou Na-Kiang, Director Association Development
- Alison Yost, Senior Manager Member Affairs and Global Communications
- David Myhre, Technical Advisor
- Linda Jones, Technical Advisor