The SEEP Network
September 19 - 21, 2016
Save the date! September 19-21, 2016.
Questions about #SEEP2016?
2015 Annual Conference
Inclusion and Resilience: The Next Challenge
2016 SEEP Annual Conference
September 19-21, 2016
Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel
2800 South Potomac Avenue
Arlington, VA 22202
The SEEP Network 2016 Annual Conference will afford exciting new opportunities to engage with key themes and key players in inclusive market development.
The SEEP Network 2016 Annual Conference is an opportunity for SEEP members and industry stakeholders to accelerate learning and foster innovation needed to broaden the reach of markets into new contexts and to new populations. Our renewed vision―Markets that provide opportunities for all people to engage and prosper―is in alignment with the newly adopted Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations and its member states. Under the conference theme of Expanding Market Frontiers, participants will share proven practices in growing and deepening market systems. We will explore approaches to enhancing food security for communities and households living in poverty, integrating marginalized populations into financial markets, and enabling market development in fragile and conflict affected environments. We also will examine the role of research and evidence in advancing learning and scaling impact.
The conference agenda will be organized around the four learning tracks detailed below. SEEP members are invited to submit proposals for peer learning sessions addressing the most consequential questions in these areas.
Relive #SEEP2015: Inclusion and Resilience: The Next Challenge
2016 Conference Advisory Committee
SEEP Members and Industry Representatives
- Guy Vanmeenen, Head Rural and Household Finance, FSD Zambia
- Leanne Rasmussen, Manager Private Sector Development, Adam Smith International
- Ted Volchok, Deputy Director for Markets, Economic Recovery & Growth, Mercy Corps
- Kyhl Amosson, Director Economic Development, World Vision International
- Natalie Agboeze, VSO International
SEEP Staff and Consultants
- Sharon D’Onofrio, Executive Director, The SEEP Network
- Nisha Singh, Senior Director, Programs, The SEEP Network
- Carla de Chassy, Director, Member Affairs & Global Communications, The SEEP Network
- David Myhre, Senior Advisor
- Larissa Gross, Technical Advisor, The Pollen Group
SEEP recognizes Citi as the Platinum Sponsor for the 2015 Annual Conference