Promoting Inclusive Markets and Financial Systems
7th African Evaluation Association (AfrEA) International Conference: Evaluation for Development--from Analysis to Impact
Boulevard du 20 mai
View Larger Map
The African Evaluation Association's (AfrEA) 7th International Conference is the foundation for promoting and advocating AfrEA's "Made in Africa" approach to evaluation and support the culture of evaluation in Africa.
The conference will incorporate several "strands" of focus for a dynamic and engaging agenda, including:
- Linking Evaluation with Policy Making
- Impact Evaluation / Inclusion in Evaluating Development Impact
- Made in Africa evaluation
- Methodological Innovations
- Evaluation perspective in francophone countries
- African strategies for health
- Gender-responsive and equity-focused evaluation
- New technologies and digital revolution in evaluation
- Donor strand - what is emerging and working?
- Human Rights and Criminal Justice M&E
- and many more!
The Rockefeller Foundation Evaluation department and Oxfam are coordinating the Evaluation market solutions to development and innovative finance strand at the 7th AfrEA International Conference and invite your proposals to help set the agenda.