SEEP convenes the largest global community of microfinance associations
2012 Asia Network Summit
2012 - Asia Regional Network Summit, June 28, 2012, Shanghai, China
From July 25 – 27, 2012 microfinance regulators and industry stakeholders from across the Asia region met in Shanghai, China.
It was organized by the Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI), Asia-Pacific Finance and Development Center (AFDC), and APEC Business Advisory Council (ABAC) in collaboration with Citi Foundation and three SEEP members:Banking With The Poor Network (BWTP), China Association of Microfinance (CAM) and the Foundation for Development Cooperation (FDC).
Participating Networks Included:
- Banking With The Poor Network
- Cambodia Microfinance Association
- Centre for Microfinance Nepal
- China Association of Microfinance
- Credit Development Forum
- Lanka Micro Finance Practitioners’ Association
- Lao Microfinance Working Group
- Microfinance Institutions Network (India)
- Microfinance Council of the Philippines, Inc.
- Pakistan Microfinance Network
- Sa-Dhan (India)
- South Asian Microfinance Network
- Vietnam Microfinance Working Group